- What kind of artwork can I send?
- Do I need to send the original artwork?
- What if I submit less artwork than required for the print that I want?
- How long does it all take?
- Can I submit additional artwork after my initial shipment?
- What size are the images in the collage?
- What materials do you use?
- Will you return my artwork to me?
- I have another question….?
- Can I get a reprint?
1 - What kind of artwork can I send?
You can send pretty much anything but please bear in mind that 3D artwork and pieces that include pasta, cotton wool, buttons etc may damage en route to us. We cannot be responsible for the condition that these pieces arrive in but we handle all artwork extremely carefully while it is in our care.Back to Top
2 - Do I need to send the original artwork?
We get the best quality prints from the original artwork but if you have a piece that is too large to send then please email us a high resolution JPEG for review.Back to Top
3 - What if I submit less artwork than required for the print that I want?
If you don't have enough artwork for the print size you'd like then we'll simply duplicate your pictures to make an equally stunning print.Back to Top
4 - How long does it all take?
From receipt of artwork we will email your proof within a week. You'll then be able to amend it up to three times. We'll aim to deliver your final commission within 4-6 weeks for a framed print and 2-4 weeks unframed. If you need it in a hurry, for a birthday for example then just get in touch.Back to Top
5 - Can I submit additional artwork after my initial shipment?
Yes, if your little one produces a masterpiece that simply can't be left out then you can submit it at your own expense before amending your final proof. Just give us a call to say it's on the way and we'll hold off from proofing until it arrives.Back to Top
6 - What size are the images in the collage?
The images in the Original Print measure 33x55mm, approximately half the size of a business card. The images in the Circle Print and Blue Print are approximately 50x50mm in diameter.Back to Top
7 - What materials do you use?
We produce a Gicleé print using highly pigmented archival inks printed on 285gsm Hahnemühle Pearl, slightly textured, semi-gloss paper. Our frames are handmade from Ayous wood, painted white and covered with thick child-safe perspex. Framed prints are then professionally backed, sealed and fitted with hanging wire. The end result is a high quality piece of art that will last a lifetime.Back to Top
8 - Will you return my artwork to me?
Yes! We'll return all your artwork with your order.Back to Top
9 - I have another question….?
Just get in touch! Email us your question to firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to Top
10 - Can I get a reprint?
Yes! Of course. Simply choose and order from one of the options below:
- The Huge One (700x1000mm) Reprint – Print only >
- The Square One (700x700mm) Reprint – Print only >
- The Medium One (594x841mm) Reprint – Print only >
- The Small One (420x594mm) Reprint – Print only >
- The Mini One (420x594mm) Reprint – Print only >